Chemical engineering graduate with 10+ years of research experience,
both academic and professional groups of Electric Vehicles, Energy Storage,
Nanomaterials, Chemicals, Automobile, Polymers and Lithium ion batteries.
- Worked with German Automobile players, chemical companies, OEMs for fabrication and selection of right LIB Battery packs for Electric vehicles, Solar, Telecom, Fuel cell Bus and Hydrid cars.
- Core strength in the development and process optimization and scaling up of Nano process, Lithium Ion Battery Set up, Polymers.
- Energy Storage: Product life-cycle validation, Cost effective Lithium ion battery deployment on solar and telecom Projects. Bridging gaps between academia and Industrial world.
- Managed and led an award-winning project on model for agglomeration and disintegration of titanium dioxide nanoparticles.
- Participated and demonstrated “Nano-dirt” experiments for University of Strathclyde outreach programed in Glasgow science center, 2014
- Gave talks in various automobile companies in India. For instance, in GM (Bangalore), Mahindra REVA (Bangalore), Bajaj (Pune), Exide Battery (Calcutta), 2011-2013
- Participation in Science-Awareness program (for school children), which was broadcast on All India Radio and Television, Pune, India, 2002 Participated in disaster management program funded by UNICEF, India, 2005
- Published an article titled ‘Simmolanghan Marathipanache’ (An anthology of experiences written in the marathi language) p. 75-78, in an edited volume ‘Shodh Marathipanacha’ Granthali Publication, Mumbai, India, 2007