With more than 25 years of experience in leveraging strategic public affairs, corporate responsibility, sustainability and communication principles to generate business and brand value, Sandeep has played a crucial role in implementing sustainable business practices at Tech Mahindra.
Sandeep’s leadership got Tech Mahindra various recognitions
- Won the Microsoft Supplier Program (MSP) Sustainability Award- June 2019
- Listed in DJSI World Index for 2018-One of only four Indian companies.
- Scored ’Silver Class distinction’ in “RobecoSAM’s 2019 Sustainability Yearbook”
- Ranked ‘A’ as a Global leader for Supplier Engagement by Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) 2018
- One of only 5 companies from India to be in the Leadership ranking of CDP 2018
- Awarded “Prime” status by OEKOM research AG
Sandeep has also been associated with CSO forums organized by TERI, Treeni and other. He strongly advocates the FACT Methodology (Focus, Alignment, Communication and Trust) and believes in supporting the leadership to optimize projects that build solutions for sustainability and social innovation.
Sandeep is a B.E in Computers and holds a MBA degree from Pune University and Executive Management from Harvard.